22 August 2008

So, at what point will I look like Mr. Clean?

I now think my hair is finally coming out. It doesn't look like it when you look at my head, but after looking in the sink after blow-drying my hair this morning, I can start believing it. I'm SO glad I cut my hair. I can't imagine having to deal with long, gross strands everywhere. I thought I would feel a lot worse once it finally started to come out more, but I'm not that phased by it, probably because it sure took it's sweet time! I'm also probably not that phased by it because my hair doesn't look patchy at all. Still thick up on top. I just have no idea how long it will stay that way. Oh well, I've got lots of pretty scarves for when I finally decide to buzz it.

No comments: