23 August 2008

I AM IN THE BEST MOOD.

Last night:

- got dinner (at Paseo!) with a good college friend who was in town ever-so-briefly
- met up with the girls and went to Mona's for fantastic dessert (lavender & honey ice cream!)

Today:

- slept in until 9:45am (and I actually slept well for the first time all week!)
- made pancakes with berries (the batter was purple!)
- climbed back into bed with boyfriend & snuggled
- got up and showered
- cleaned and organized apartment (moved my desk to a better spot!)
- went to JoAnn's with Celeste
- crafted with Celeste (we made cute tufted ribbon bulletin boards!)
- came home & made nachos with boyfriend (SO TASTY)
- read book & relaxed

And later tonight we're going to a BBQ! I almost feel normal (all except for that weird heartburn-y starving feeling in my stomach). And to top it all off, it's only Saturday! I could do this all again tomorrow if I wanted! Haha, is it obvious I haven't been able to enjoy my weekends for a long time?

And tomorrow, I'm going to take a bath!! With bubbles and fizzies and candles and EVERYTHING. Can you tell I'm excited?

No comments: