I was told about this website called
Polyvore and I have become absolutely addicted. You can browse through pages of clothing or interiors and put together an outfit or room! It's SO much fun for me since I enjoy doing that stuff already, although now I have an unlimited wardrobe to work with! It's a great marketing ploy on their part, although let's just say money hasn't really been going to my clothing lately. The whole concept of a "shopping spree" isn't in my vocabulary these days.
Anyway, the least I can do is dream, and because autumn appears to be upon us (what with the arrival of rain and cloudy skies - which, as a "true" Seattleite, I surprisingly like quite a bit), I am signing off with my 2008 dream fall wardrobe.
P.S. Treatment #5 was this morning. I came home and slept the rest of the day and now we're off to the grocery store. I hope this weekend treats me as well as the last post-treatment weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment